- African MVNOs should target premium customers, says Cell C 13 November 2013 | 4:23 pm
- BT taps EE for mobile connectivity offering 10 October 2013 | 1:07 pm
- Australian low cost MVNO “muscled out of market” by Telstra 19 August 2013 | 10:09 am
- Vodafone launches MVNO with Sainsbury’s 2 July 2013 | 8:57 am
- Facebook device launch prompts MVNO speculation 3 April 2013 | 9:30 am
Principal Analyst- Head of EuropeInforma Telecoms & Media
Dario Talmesio is a Principal Analyst with Informa Telecoms & Media. He leads the fixed and mobile Telecoms European team and has a key focus on the market developments and competitive dynamics of the European markets.
In his role Dario advises fixed and mobile operators, in key areas of their business including competitive issues, OTT strategies, New business models, MVNO and retail strategies.
He began his Analyst career at the Economist Intelligence Unit of the Economist Group where he analyzed Energy and Telecom markets in Western European countries. Prior to working at Informa, Dario worked for the Yankee Group as an EMEA Mobile Consumer analyst based in London.
Dario holds a degree in Business and Economics from the Universita’ Cattolica of Milan and an MA in Applied Social and Market Research from the Westminster University in London.