- Post Office to get into the MVNO game via EE 8 July 2014 | 10:03 am
- Telefónica acquisition of E-Plus gets conditional all-clear 2 July 2014 | 4:25 pm
- Rok to launch LTE music MVNO in US 29 May 2014 | 4:12 pm
- Samba Mobile closes down 28 April 2014 | 1:59 pm
- A network without borders 22 April 2014 | 4:00 pm
The largest MVNO event exclusively focused on the European Market
he MVNO Networking Congress gathers 200+ leaders from the European ecosystem, offering 60+ case studies & presentations, of which 30 are from CXO level MVNOs.
A 'veritable who's who of the European ecosphere', the 2014 edition will focus on everything MVNO related, such as start-up strategies, customer experience solutions, cloud services, devices, digital advancements, social media, M2M opportunities, Retail & Enterprise channels, the IoT, OTT relationships, LTE/4G launches, and roaming.
Whether you are looking for new investments, looking for answers to some of the biggest challenges impacting your business, looking for a sense of where the market is heading 2015 onward, or simply intrigued by new opportunities presented in today’s evolving marketplace…the prospects are endless!
Stay connected and plan in light of next generation challenges by addressing:
- The impact of regulation on the MVNO & MNO market
- Seizing the MVNO roaming opportunity
- MVNO start-ups- the success stories and the failures
- The importance of CEM, Pricing & Social Media
- Emerging technologies such as WiFi Offload & LTE
- Highlighting successful communication marketing strategies
- The implementation process for Full MVNOs & Light MVNOs
- Building a strong partnership with your MNO
- Cloud & Value Added Services: An added benefit?
- What is the M2M opportunity for the MVNO market?
- Telco distribution via Retail and Enterprise channels
- What do OTT players mean for MVNOs?
Who did you meet in 2013?
Amdocs, Analysys Mason, Anvil Mobile, ARCEP, Aricent, Asia Info-Linkage, ASTRID, Atos, Bankinter, Belgacom, BICS, BILD Gmbh & Co KG, BT Business, BT Mobile, Chine Telecom Europe, CloudBilling, CM Group, Cognatel, Colruyt Mobile, Computaris, Convergys, Coriolis Telecom, Cosmo Bulgaria Mobile, CSMG, Debitel d d, Deutsche Telekom, Donate Mobile, EE, Elite Mobile, Funtalk China Holdings, Gamma Telecom, Giesecke & Devrient, Glofone, Google, Huawei, Hutchison 3G, iD Mobile, IFG Consulting, The International MVNX Association, I-New AG, Informa, Internet Solutions, IPCO AS, Jazztel, Keynote SIGOS, La Poste, Lebara, LIFE Mobile, Limitless Mobile, MDS, Media Ghana Limited, Mi Pay, Millenoki, Mobile by Sainsbury’s, Mobile One GmbH, Mobile Technology Consulting, Mobile Vikings, Mobistar, MTV Mobile, MTX Connect, Mundio Mobile, NBTC, Netsize/Gemalto, Now PAYG Limited, NRJ Mobile, Orange France, Orange Switzerland, Ovivo Mobile, Ovum, P4 Play, P4 Sp zoo, Paragon, Peaches Group, Phone Africa, Phones4U, PNW Hutchson Europe, Post Mobile Italy, Preiskel & co, Prepaid MVNO, Primtel, R Cable y Telecomunicaciones Galicia SA, Samatel, San Marino Telecom SPA, Sprint Netherlands, Stratum WLL, Swisscom, TDF, Telecom North America, Teleena, Telefonica Germany, Telekom Austria, Teleware, THBMC, The Co-Operative Phone & Broadband, Extreme Sports Company, Three, Ting, Transatel, TTT, Tuenti, Tyntec, Viacloud, Virgin Media, Vodafone Italy, Vodafone Limited, Voiamo, Voyager Mobile, Zamir Telecom, ZamZam Mobile, ZapZap
The MVNO Event is a unique event. Besides that it is perfectly organised, you have the opportunity to network with the right people, get to know more on future developments and the ambiance is great. It is ideal to get strategically informed about the MVNO business.Frank Bekkers, CEO, Mobile Vikings
Good opportunity to see and hear what’s going on in our industry in a day or two. It’s worth making time for.Sacha Visram, CEO, Glofone
The MVNO congress is a unique opportunity to share experiences, benchmark with other players and expand your network of potential partners.Pascal Rialland, CEO, Virgin Mobile France