- Orange acquisition of Jazztel cleared after concessions 19 May 2015 | 5:13 pm
- TalkTalk joins BT in MVNO race to the bottom 28 April 2015 | 9:46 am
- Google’s Project Fi MVNO has wifi to LTE voice handover but no mention of VoLTE 23 April 2015 | 2:38 pm
- Google MVNO to launch this week – report 22 April 2015 | 9:29 am
- Hutchison launches international MVNO enablement platform 17 April 2015 | 8:44 am
The largest MVNO event exclusively focused on the European Market
This year's MVNO Networking Congress gathered over 200+ leaders from the European ecosystem, offering 50+ case studies, presentations and panel sessions.
2014 Networking Highlights!
At IIR Telecoms & Technology, we understand that when you invest in our events you want to be sure you will meet the right people.
Our experienced team of VIP Networking Managers delivered this by organising structured speed networking, fulfilling personal introductions and by being at the disposal of our attendees before, during and after the event.
“Thanks a lot for this event. Really, I noticed a big change between last years and this year. Speed Networking was amazing met a lot of people from different companies with helpful solutions and tools. Thanks a lot and hope to see you next year with new ideas”. – Western Retail Sales Director, STC
“Wonderful experience really enjoyed the Speed networking and the contacts” –Director Of Sales, Engagor, Belgium
“I really valued the Speed Networking Sessions. A brilliant way to quickly meet a lot of target delegates. The sessions were really well managed to be punctual and light hearted. Very good”. –Sales Director, Brainstorm, UK.
“Some strong presentations – Mobile Vikings, Airtel Kenya
“Great!” – Dominic Bryant, Managing Director, CellPack, UK
“ Well organised, excellent event, very positive from Logmein view”. – Executive Sales Director, LogmeIn, UK
“Good show. Enjoyed over time here. It was worthwhile and well hosted”. – Product Manager, Convergys, UK.
“Interesting. Speed Networking concept was good”. – Kushanava Laha, AVP, Mobileum, India
“As usual it’s a great opportunity to meet with people working in MVNO market. To understand where the market is. What the MVNO company want to do and how their distinguishing from the MNO’s. Good opportunity to meet interesting partners”. – Chief of Wholesale Dep. P4. Sp Zoo (PLAY), Poland
“Very well organized event with great speakers & insightful discussions” – Deputy General Manager – Customer Service, Bharti Airtel, India
“Speed Networking was a good experience which helped in connecting with many partners/vendors/operators in a quick time. Brilliantly organized! Thanks Anna”. -Senior Manager/CEM Solutions, Etisalat, UAE,
Key topics discussed at this year’s event include:
- Is Innovation really important for MVNOs?
- How can an MVNO evolve, strategically and operationally towards full MNO status?
- Leveraging Network Functions Virtualisation to drive MVNO success
- Monetizing the MVNx model in the digital age
- Introducing social media and apps into MVNO propositions
- How can MNOs furnish MVNOs with sufficiently flexible and cost-effective platforms?
- Critical revenue risks for an MVNO that wants to maintain competitive advantage
- Setting up an MVNO in a new market
- What are the synergies between M2M & MVNO businesses?
- What are MNOs looking for in MVNO partners?
- Outlining the emphasis on call performance aspects whilst addressing the issue of coverage
2014 Sample Attendee List
Accanto Systems - Affirmed Networks - Afribone Mali - Airtel Kenya - Algar Telecom – Algolytics - Amdocs - Analysys Mason - Aspider - Avea - Bank of Tokyo Mistubushi - BASE Company - Bharti Airtel Ltd – BICS – Brainstorm - BT Business - Carphone Warehouse - CDRator A/S - Cellact Communications - Cellpak Solutions - China Mobile International UK - Cisco - Compass Communications - Comsys Telecoms & Media – Convergys - Cubic Telecom - Cyta Hellas - Deutsche Telekom - Dialog Axiata – Digitalk – Dipper - Dixons Carphone Warehouse - DLA Piper UK – EE – Engagor – Ericsson – ETISALAT - Euro-Information Telecom - European Communications - Fogg Mobile – Fujitsu - Gamma Telecom – Gintel – Glofone – Google – Huawei - Huawei Software Technologies - Hutchison 3G - iMVNOx Association - I-New – iPass - Jawwal Company – Jumio – KPN - Lebara Mobile Netherlands - Lycamobile - Max Telecom – MDS – Metrinomics - Millennial Mobility - Mobile Vikings - Mobily - Etihad Etisalat Company - Movius Interactive Corporation - MTX Connect - MVNO Dynamics - NEC - NetCracker - Network Norway - Nominum - Now PAYG – Ofcom - Openet - Oracle Communications - Orange - Orange Wholesale France - P R Facilities Management Ltd - P4 Sp z o o - Paltel - Peaches Group - Philippine Long Distance Telephone – Polystar - Preiskel & Co - Prism Consulting – Qelp – Quadruple - Redmill Communications – Sandvine - Saudi Telecom Company - Smart Communications Inc - Smarter Mobile - Spirent Communications STC - Swisscom - Swytch - Symsoft AB - TalkTalk - Telecom Italia - Teleena - Telefonica - Telekom Malaysia - Telekomunikasi Indonesia International Hong Kong Limited (Telin HK) - TeliaSonera Sverige - Telna (Telecom North America) - The Phone Coop - The Qoe - Transatel - Truphone - Vectone Mobile - VikingCo Poland - Virgin Media - Virtuser - VocaLink - WDS, A Xerox Company - WebToGo GmbH - WeDoTechnologies