- Dutch startup turns to crowdsourcing for MVNO project 20 February 2014 | 3:58 pm
- NEC claims first with virtual MVNO platform 19 February 2014 | 10:45 am
- Jimmy Wales joins The People’s Operator 20 January 2014 | 3:02 pm
- African MVNOs should target premium customers, says Cell C 13 November 2013 | 4:23 pm
- BT taps EE for mobile connectivity offering 10 October 2013 | 1:07 pm
The only MVNO event truly dedicated to the European market!
A 'veritable who's who of the European ecosphere', the 2014 edition will focus on everything MVNO related, such as start-up strategies, customer experience solutions, cloud services, digital advancements, social media, M2M opportunities, Retail & Enterprise channels, the IoT, OTT relationships, LTE, and roaming.
Whether you are looking for new investments, looking for answers to some of the biggest challenges impacting your business, looking for a sense of where the market is heading 2015 onward, or simply intrigued by new opportunities presented in today’s evolving marketplace…the prospects are endless!
Join us next year as the event celebrates it's 11th anniversary and will unleash more innovative formats for networking & discussions than ever before!
Stay connected, and plan in light of next generation challenges by addressing
- The impact of regulation on the MVNO & MNO market
- Seizing the MVNO roaming opportunity
- MVNO start-ups- the success stories and the failures
- The importance of CEM, Pricing & Social Media
- Emerging technologies such as WiFi Offload & LTE
- Highlighting successful communication marketing strategies
- The implementation process for Full MVNOs & Light MVNOs
- Building a strong partnership with your MNO
- Cloud & Value Added Services: An added benefit?
- What is the M2M opportunity for the MVNO market?
- Telco distribution via Retail and Enterprise channels
- What do OTT players mean for MVNOs?
Who did you meet in 2013?
Amdocs, Analysys Mason, Anvil Mobile, ARCEP, Aricent, Asia Info-Linkage, ASTRID, Atos, Bankinter, Belgacom, BICS, BILD Gmbh & Co KG, BT Business, BT Mobile, Chine Telecom Europe, CloudBilling, CM Group, Cognatel, Colruyt Mobile, Computaris, Convergys, Coriolis Telecom, Cosmo Bulgaria Mobile, CSMG, Debitel d d, Deutsche Telekom, Donate Mobile, EE, Elite Mobile, Funtalk China Holdings, Gamma Telecom, Giesecke & Devrient, Glofone, Google, Huawei, Hutchison 3G, iD Mobile, IFG Consulting, The International MVNX Association, I-New AG, Informa, Internet Solutions, IPCO AS, Jazztel, Keynote SIGOS, La Poste, Lebara, LIFE Mobile, Limitless Mobile, MDS, Media Ghana Limited, Mi Pay, Millenoki, Mobile by Sainsbury’s, Mobile One GmbH, Mobile Technology Consulting, Mobile Vikings, Mobistar, MTV Mobile, MTX Connect, Mundio Mobile, NBTC, Netsize/Gemalto, Now PAYG Limited, NRJ Mobile, Orange France, Orange Switzerland, Ovivo Mobile, Ovum, P4 Play, P4 Sp zoo, Paragon, Peaches Group, Phone Africa, Phones4U, PNW Hutchson Europe, Post Mobile Italy, Preiskel & co, Prepaid MVNO, Primtel, R Cable y Telecomunicaciones Galicia SA, Samatel, San Marino Telecom SPA, Sprint Netherlands, Stratum WLL, Swisscom, TDF, Telecom North America, Teleena, Telefonica Germany, Telekom Austria, Teleware, THBMC, The Co-Operative Phone & Broadband, Extreme Sports Company, Three, Ting, Transatel, TTT, Tuenti, Tyntec, Viacloud, Virgin Media, Vodafone Italy, Vodafone Limited, Voiamo, Voyager Mobile, Zamir Telecom, ZamZam Mobile, ZapZap
a. Our Initial Approach
A research call will be set up to outline your objectives, target companies you would like to meet, input on the conference agenda, and different options for getting involved. Contact James Bull on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your research call!
b. Packages & Options
- Boutique meeting service- up to 20 meetings pre-arranged
- Breakfast Brief
- Online tools – used to pre-arrange meetings with delegates & access presentations
- Drinks reception, coffee or lunch sponsorship
- Private meeting rooms
- Start-up pods
- 'Pub quiz'- focused on the UK MVNO market
- Speed Networking Zone- taking place during each networking break
- Logos included on all email blasts to 8,000+ individuals
- Promotional Interviews (released via email blast, LinkedIn groups, Media Partners, & Twitter)
- Logos & branding on all event flyers, brochures & website
- Newsletter campaign- release of whitepapers, research papers, case studies or reports
- 25 minutes keynote speaking slot
- Joining or moderating panel discussions
- Focus session leader
- Roundtable moderator
- Workshop hosting
- HotSeat Interviewer
- 10 minutes live demo
‘Out of the Box’ Options
- Conference Tool Kits- branding on notepads, pens, laptop bags, lanyards & badges
- Twitter Board Sponsor
- Hackathon Sponsor
- Bubbly Roundtable Leader- prosecco fuelled discussions
- VIP Speaker Zone- comprises exclusive access to speakers networking area & includes goodie bag giveaways
Once partnership has been established, introductions will be made to the Conference Producer, Operations Manager, and Marketing Executive. Each team member will dedicate their time to ensure that all your needs are met, including selecting the best fitting speaking slots for your session, set up & requirements for your booth or stand, and marketing strategy promoting your product & presence at the event.
Your clients will receive exclusive discounts to attend & a list of the top 20 target companies that you would like to meet will be sent to our dedicated delegate team.
For Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities, Please Contact:
Sponsorship Manager -MVNO Networking Congress 2014
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 5609
The MVNO Event is a unique event. Besides that it is perfectly organised, you have the opportunity to network with the right people, get to know more on future developments and the ambiance is great. It is ideal to get strategically informed about the MVNO business.Frank Bekkers, CEO, Mobile Vikings
Good opportunity to see and hear what’s going on in our industry in a day or two. It’s worth making time for.Sacha Visram, CEO, Glofone
The MVNO congress is a unique opportunity to share experiences, benchmark with other players and expand your network of potential partners.Pascal Rialland, CEO, Virgin Mobile France