- Facebook device launch prompts MVNO speculation 3 April 2013 | 9:30 am
- Sprint MVNO brings LTE to pre-pay market 5 March 2013 | 10:07 am
- EE announces MNVO deal; tweaks tariffs 23 January 2013 | 11:33 am
- Everything Everywhere offers 10-minute MVNO service 1 August 2012 | 10:10 am
- The learning curve is over as Latin America gets real about MVNOs 21 June 2012 | 4:15 pm
The only MVNO event truly dedicated to the European market!
The event offers engaging interactive sessions, numerous networking opportunities, knowledge-driven presentations, and examines an array of case studies on the European market.
Whether you are looking for new investments, searching for ways of enhancing your business model, intrigued by new opportunities presented in today’s evolving marketplace…the prospects are endless!
Stay connected, and plan in light of next generation challenges by addressing:
- The impact of regulation on the MVNO & MNO market
- MVNO start-ups- the success stories and the failures
- The importance of CEM
- Using social media as a tool of acquisition
- Highlighting successful communication marketing strategies
- Opportunities for Mobile Virtual Roaming Operators
- The role of WiFi Offloading in the MVNO community
- The impact of Cloud Services and LTE on both MVNOs & MNOs
- What do OTT players mean for MVNOs?
-Introducing case studies from Asia, America, The Middle East and Africa…how does the European MVNO market compare to these regions?
-Incorporating more networking sessions than ever before. This will be the MVNO event to network and build on existing or new relationships
-Introducing the ‘XVNO Stream’, focusing on all technical aspects!
-Featuring 25+ CXO level presentations (2012 saw 20 CXO level speakers!)
Last year's delegates included:
MTV Mobile • Benemen Oy • Auchan Telecom• Noverca Italia • Telekom Slovenije DD • fring •
Vodafone • Mondial Telecom• Sprint • H3G Ireland • Avea • Transatel • Everything Everywhere •
Coriolis Telecom • Deutsche Telekom • Truphone • NRJ Mobile • Orange FT Group • Mi-Pay •
OMEA Telecom• KPN Magnum• P&T Luxembourg • Three UK• Telecom North America • Iceland
Post • Ortel Mobile • Sofrageco • Astrid • Hits Telecom Spain • Bazile Telecom • A1Telekom •
Latcom Mobile • Debitel dd • Datora Telecom • FON • Ainacom Oy • Red Bull Mobile • Virgin
Mobile • Orange Switzerland • Elektra • European Commission • GTS Czech • Pinger • Vodafone
Netherlands • *bliep • KPN Group Belgium• Zamir Telecom• Qtel • Glofone • Arthur D. Little •
CSMS • Analysys Mason • AsiaInfo Linkage • IFG Consulting • Green ICN SpA • Virtuser •
Alternative Mobile Association • Effortal • Merger Market • Keynote SIGOS • Nis
The MVNO Event is a unique event. Besides that it is perfectly organised, you have the opportunity to network with the right people, get to know more on future developments and the ambiance is great. It is ideal to get strategically informed about the MVNO business.Frank Bekkers, CEO, Mobile Vikings
Good opportunity to see and hear what’s going on in our industry in a day or two. It’s worth making time for.Sacha Visram, CEO, Glofone
The MVNO congress is a unique opportunity to share experiences, benchmark with other players and expand your network of potential partners.Pascal Rialland, CEO, Virgin Mobile France